About

This blog is a celebration of novel, novel characters!

I love reading novels, and as an artist I know a great exercise to stretch one's illustration skills is to portray characters from a description in a book. This blog is a challenge to myself to do just that so I'll be posting illustrations from whatever book I'm currently reading. Feel free to add comments and send me your fan art for these great titles too!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New E-mail Subscription Sign-up

I'm now using mail chimps to deliver you e-mails of the latest blog posts!  If you had signed up using the old link, unfortunately you'll have to sign up again.  If you haven't subscribed yet, now's a great time to start!

To subscribe, type your e-mail into the box on the right and click [subscribe]!  You will then be sent an e-mail, in the e-mail click to confirm your subscription!


Thanks,

-Monica

2 comments:

  1. You're back! I was getting worried. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I had a few rough months after my dad passed away but now I'm back in action. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete