About

This blog is a celebration of novel, novel characters!

I love reading novels, and as an artist I know a great exercise to stretch one's illustration skills is to portray characters from a description in a book. This blog is a challenge to myself to do just that so I'll be posting illustrations from whatever book I'm currently reading. Feel free to add comments and send me your fan art for these great titles too!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It Happened at the Fair- More Exciting News!





 
Back in April I posted that I had the pleasure of doing a few promotional illustrations for Deeanne Gist, and the exciting news I have for you is, it didn’t end there.  Since I finished those illustrations I’ve been working with Deeanne on a very special project soon to be released.  Sign up online to be notified when this interactive animated video goes live!






 That's all I can share with you about it now, more to come later!

-Monica

3 comments: